After all of that camDown !
New Rogue and significant balance updates
There is already a new character coming out in Rogue Company. It only feels like yesterday that players were able to get their hands on Runway. Well, the team at First Watch Games are not holding back. They’re giving people more characters to play with, only making the meta much more interesting to delve into.
There is going to be an upcoming PTS for the weekend of September 18, 2021. This will include the new Cannon Rogue along with some upcoming weapon and gadget balances. Here are the patch notes.
Rogue Company Cannon PTS notes
New Rogue – Cannon
Cannon grew up in Kansas City on a diet of action movies, pro wrestling, and barbeque. Following his dreams of operating a machine gun on an attack helicopter, he joined the Army but was too big for that role. Despite this setback, he proved himself one of the most reliable machine gunners within the Rangers before joining Rogue Company.
Weapon Classes: Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle
New Melee: Sledgehammer
- Adrenaline Shot
- Shredder Rounds
- Toughen Up
- Helping Hand
- Life Drain
- A devastating Gatling Gun that fires faster the longer it is fired. Can be mounted for increased accuracy and fire rate.
- Landing shots have a chance to return ammo to your current magazine. If your Gatling Gun is equipped, it’s duration is extended slightly.
- Increased the lockout time after using the Chaos Launcher before you can swap to other weapons
- Chaos Launcher Blast Radius has been decreased
- Removed reveal immunity
- Now awards $250 for each deployable destroyed with Hacked ability.
- Increased aim over shoulder accuracyHRM30K
- Reduced Accuracy Loss Per Shot
- Reduced Shot Vertical Recoil
- Increased accuracy loss per shot
- Increased Aim Down Sights FOV from 20 to 30.
NOTE: This change is intended to be PTS ONLY for testing and feedback purposes and may not come to the Live servers
- Now cancels duration based abilities
- Scorch’s overheat will extinguish, Fixer’s glasses will stop working, Sigrid’s shield will be disabled etc.
- Now awards $250 for each deployable destroyed.
All respawn modes – 1 second of spawn immunity added
Strikeout – Spawn improvements. Combat fronts are back! We have reworked where the spawn locations are as well as added new areas to help prevent spawn camping.
The nerfs to Switchblade and Lancer were very much needed. The weapon changes overall are nice. Hopefully the monetary changes to tactical items will make support characters much more viable in higher level play, too.
To learn more on how to participate in the PTS servers, click here.
To keep up with new Rogue Company news and updates on our site, click here. Rogue Company is out now for all platforms, including PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series S/X, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam and Epic Games.
RELATED TOPICS :
Did you know that camDown helps stop foreign state actors (FSA's) from accessing your webcam?